- Maruti Suzuki, country's largest carmaker is all spruced up to set up a third manufacturing factory here in sohna as the Khattar-led state government will soon be allotting 1,400 acres of land at IMT Sohna to the car maker
- 2A new industrial township is proposed to be developed at a cost of $5 billion over 1500 acres in Sohna and Manesar, MOU has been already signed between HSIIDC & China Fortune Land Development (CFDL). This will generate employment opportunities for lakhs of youth
- With the introduction of new elevated planned road in the master plan from Badshaphpur, Sohna can be approached bypassing Gurgaon completely. The outsourcing industry, which hires more than 5 lakh people in Gurgaon (directly and indirectly), and over 200,000 workers in factories (in or around Gurgaon), will continue to grow β and fuel the demand for housing that Gurgaon cannot possibly meet.
- *A 1700-acre Industrial Model Township (IMT) - 3 times the size of IMT Manesar - between Sohna and KMP Expressway is also proposed.
- The world's 2nd largest Gold Refinery by MMTC is nearly.