Call Helpline No.: 011 - 40611111
Being located on the smooth Gurgaon - Sohna Road is a major plus in terms of connectivity and accessibility for Raheja Krishna, Sohna.
It's Adjacent to one of the biggest integrated township Development happening in the region, Raheja Aranya - India’s First Smart Green City.
The major growth corridor of the area - the upcoming KMP Expressway, is located very close to the site. The Expressway is at an advanced stage of construction and shall soon be operational.
- Located on the Gurgaon Alwar Road easily approachable from the KMP Express-way (approx. 4 kms away)
- Just a comfortable 20 minutes drive approx. from Gurgaon on the smooth Gurgaon – Sohna Road.
- IMT-Sohna and upcoming sports city in the vicinity of the township.
- Accessibility and connectivity are huge pluses for the project whose residents will be able to commute comfortably and conveniently to nearby Gurgaon.
- Damdama Lake, tourist place is just 9 km away.
Community Facilities: One Community Hall of 2000 sqft and One Anganwadi-cum-creche of 2000 sqft.
The above rate is an all-inclusivecost of apartment as per rates prescribed under the policy notified vide no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013 (details available at the Department website, ie. tcpharyana.gov.in).
For Category 1 (1BHK - Type1): 5% of cost of flat ( Rs. 76,201).
For Category 1 (1BHK - Type2): 5% of cost of flat ( Rs. 64,019).
For Category 2 (2BHK - Type1): 5% of cost of flat ( Rs. 1,16,043).
For Category 2 (2BHK - Type2): 5% of cost of flat ( Rs. 1,17,800).
For Category 2 (2BHK – Type3): 5% of cost of flat ( Rs. 82,862).
For Category 1(1BHK - Type1): Rs. 3,04,804.
For Category 1 (1BHK - Type2): Rs. 2,56,076.
For Category 2 (2BHK - Type1): Rs. 4,64,173.
For Category 2 (2BHK - Type2): Rs. 4,71,200.
For Category 2 (2BHK - Type2): Rs. 3,31,448.
- The applicant should not be debarred from entering into legally binding contract under any prevailing law.
- Any person can apply but person which includes his/her spouse or his/her dependent children who do not own any flat/plot in any HUDA developed colony/ sector or any licenced colony in any of the Urban Areas in Haryana, UT of Chandigarh and NCT Delhi shall be given first preference in allotment of flats.
- Any applicant can make only one application. Any successful applicant under this policy shall not be eligible for allotment of any other flat under this policy in any other colony. In case, he/she is successful in more than one colony, he/she will have choice of retain only one flat.
- The allotment of apartments shall be done through draw of lots in the presence of a committee consisting of Deputy Commissioner or his representative (at least of the cadre of Haryana Civil Services), Senior Town Planner (Circle office), DTP of the concerned district and the representative of coloniser concerned.
- After fixation of date for draw of lots, an advertisement shall be issued by the Developer informing the applicants about the details regarding date/time and venue of the draw of lots in the same newspapers in which the original advertisement was issued.
- For detailed criteria and time-frame to be adopted for scrutiny and allotment, the applicants may also refer to the details in the Affordable Housing Policy 2013 notified vide no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013 (available at the Department website, i.e., tcpharyana.gov.in).
- No. & Date of License : 115 of 2014 dt 20/08/14
- No. & Date of the approved Building Plan : No.ZP-1016/AD(RA)/2015/6585 dt. 27/04/15, All the approvals can be checked in the Office of Raheja Developers Ltd.