One of our priorities here at Raheja Developers Ltd. is to build buildings that have a minimal environmental footprint. We endeavor to employ the newest technologies that are available in the market so that we may contribute, in whatever possible way, to reverse the process of unstable climate, which is being recorded on the global scale presently. We are already employing a few technologies in some of our buildings, namely:
- Water Harvesting and Re-usage
- Double-glazed, Thermally insulated, tinted glass for Window panes and Piped Gas
- Solar Energy generation by the use of Photo-Voltaic cells
- Use of Non-toxic bio-degradable materials
- Use of CFL+ light fittings rather than Bulb-based fittings.
Mr. Navin M. Raheja, the Director of the company, is himself a keen naturalist and environmentalist by choice. As informed earlier, he is Former Member, Steering Committee, Project Tiger, which entailed advising the Government on Tiger and Wildlife related issues. He was also the member, Tiger Crisis Cell and his PIL for saving the country's flora and fauna has brought about some much needed relief for the environment of the country.
His PIL in the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India has brought much needed relief to India’s wild life and forest. It can be accessed at the following link: Click Here